Friday, 23 December 2016

Carla Bley - The Lost Chords Find Paolo Fresu (2007)




Carla Bley :The Lost Chords Find Paolo Fresu

Track Listing:

The Banana Quintet:
 One Banana,
Two Banana,
Three Banana,
 Four,
Five Banana,
 One Banana More;
Liver of Life;
 Death of Superman/Dream Sequence #1--Flying; Ad Infinitum.

Personnel: 
Paolo Fresu: trumpet, flugelhorn;
 Andy Sheppard: soprano and tenor saxophones;
 Carla Bley: piano;
 Steve Swallow: bass;
 Billy Drummond: drums.

3 comments:

Xanturios said...

http://nitroflare.com/view/F33C3C8E0608BE8/CB-TLCFPF.rar

La Danse de Puck said...

I still have LP's by Carla Bley!! I LOVE the way she plays.... I discovered her in 1980 or so.... WHAT wonderful playing. There was also another woman, Japanese, who was so very good... Toshiko Akiyoshi... Born 1929 Una tipa totalmente de vanguardia... Compré el LP en "El Agujerito".... Frecuentaba ese lugar asiduamente. Propiedad de los hijos de Julio Epstein quien, as su vez, vendía clásicos en Viamonte al 600... Qué tiempos aquellos... You sent me on a memory trip, man!! But I ADORE this BLOG!!!!

Xanturios said...

Jajaja! He visitado esos lugares miles de veces...lindas epocas! Saludos!